Saturday, February 16, 2008

children

here is an easy post for all including me, my kids have traded places, wes arrived yesterday (thanks alena) intact and ready to help out as #1 loving son. he appreciates 45' weather. and we remember why we left Ia winters. below is the email we just rec'd from our #1 daughter who went far away for fun and relax and recharging her considerable loving capacity. love our children, good luck w/yours!

From: Amanda Fuhrman
Date: Feb 16, 2008

Lima is awesome, it is not nearly as scary as it{s made out to be. I went to the anthropology museum today it was incredible. My hostel is very close to everthing, there are 2 turtles that live here too!! Very humid, about 80 degrees all day. My flights were easy, got here no problem. I will write more soon, just wanted to let you know Im here and Im fine. Hope you are having fun with Wes and that you are all feeling happy and good. Love you all!!!
Mandy


that's that and that's them.
love and laughter, marcus

4 comments:

MsRolewski said...

Nothing in life is sweeter than time with family...and our children provide the sweetest moments of all. Isn't it why we do what we do? And yours are most delightful :)

MsRolewski said...

LOL. Somehow my name has changed from Cindy to lcvid kids! :) My students and I have been playing with blogs and video. If you want a smile and some middle school time, check this out: http://lcvideos.blogspot.com

Jules said...

Happy to hear all's well in Lima, MandyMae. Now Uncle Paul and I will relax and just wait to get your next update on the blog. Peg said you're traveling today, so off to a new adventure. Are you taking a zillion photos with that new camera? 80 degree weather sounds wonderful, it's cold and foggy here in Ag today with rain heading our way this week. Enjoy every minute of your holiday. Travel's the best!!!!
Love to you from us,
P&J
Marcus, got more flowers in the garden today...that makes about 200+ wishes and hopes for you. Whew, I'm tired. See you Wed or Thursday depending on the weather. Hope you get out on the lake with Wesman.Love you,
Julie

Mandy said...

Hi Mom and Dad! I just got back from Colca Canyon, it was really beautiful, once the inversion lifted away. Nothing like the GC, but still beautiful. Until the rain and sleet started and our bus broke down on the Antiplano (look it up). It{s ok though, we got home just a few cold hours later. Tomorrow I am leaving for Lake Titicaca, I met a couple from Switzerland who I am going to travel with for that leg of the trip. I hope you are doing well. I am thinking about you everywhere I go, bringing you with me now and always. Love you.
Mandy
PS why don{t you clowns email me sometime...