Thursday, June 7, 2007

A competition...

Yo Dad!
Hacking in with the password, leaving no fingerprints... Someone has to update this thing! My parents are in Iowa City right now, we'll get some test results back within the next few days and if all goes well, the operation will go on as scheduled in a week and a half. Wes and Alena are back home in the land of 10000000000000 lakes. My parents cruised briefly through the WC and Uncle Mike won the lottery. YEAHHHHHH BABY! Our luck is turning back around. Also, for all interested who can't quite make it to my graduation (so that means basically everyone) I just found out that you can watch it LIVE online. I'll find out more about it and post it on here. Unfortunately the party will not be broadcast live. Also I think we should have a competition... whoever comes up with the funniest line, phrase, etc wins and I will write/draw/paint it on my graduation cap as a shout out to my dad. I know there are a lot of funny people checking in on this blog, so I am setting my expectations high!
Goodnight from Santa Barbara...
Mandy

2 comments:

Jules said...

That's a great idea, Mandy Mae!!!
I bet someone will come up with the winning words for that cap.Uncle Paul's getting a start on it right now.
Love to all my Fuhrmans.
J

Alec - Life is Good said...

"A closed mouth gathers no foot"

...to Manders from Uncle Al...

PS: Love to all MY Fuhrmans - AF